A Hometown Rave

My mom, a fellow Portlander, is an early riser who loves flipping through the Sunday paper. Thanks to her, I don't have to read the Maine Sunday Telegram's review to find out if they liked my book; if it's favorable, I'll wake to find a copy on my porch. This morning, I woke to find a copy on my porch. Here's a peek at what reviewer Michael Berry had to say:
"In RED RIGHT HAND, Holm succeeds in developing Michael Hendricks as a complexly conflicted protagonist, while keeping the level of action and intrigue running high. Smart, unpredictable and well-constructed, the novel is a worthy follow-up to THE KILLING KIND, a satisfying thriller on its own terms and likely a harbinger of pulse-quickening adventures still to come."
I'm thrilled that he enjoyed it. There's something doubly sweet about getting a rave from your hometown paper.