The Stalker's Guide to Finding Chris (and Katrina) at B'con 2023

Yea verily, I am pleased, for Bouchercon 2023 is nearly upon us! If you, too, are San Diego-bound, here's where you can find me—and, more importantly, my better third by weight:

Crime & Punishment: Prison, Death, and Other Ways to Deal with the Antagonists
Thursday, August 31
12:45 to 1:35 PM
w/R.G. Belsky, John C. Foster, James Hankins, Rob Hart, and Sarah Tomlinson (m)

Readers Panel: Book Clubs, Blogs, Reviewing, and Reading
Thursday, August 31
12:45 to 1:35 PM
Rich Ehisen, Larry Gandle, Katrina Niidas Holm, Kristopher Zgorski, and Lisa Benton (m)

The eagle-eyed among you may have noticed that Katrina and I are scheduled opposite each other. That's right: it's in an honest-to-God, no-holds-barred Spaceholm* Thunderdome!

Truth is, I'm bummed I'll miss her panel, because I'm sure it'll be a kick, and I'm even more bummed she'll miss mine, because sneaking peeks at her is the only way I can ever tell if I'm blathering like an idiot. That said, if you'd like to hang out with the two of us at once, we'll be around all weekend, so please feel free** to say hello!

*My last name is Holm. Katrina's last name is Niidas[Space]Holm***. Together, we are the Spaceholms.
**Bathrooms and our hotel room**** excluded.
***The space is silent, because space is silent.
****Unless you bring pie*****.
*****But it had better be really, really good pie.