T-Minus One Week
It's hard to believe the publication date of CHILD ZERO is only a week away—particularly since I've been working on this book since late 2016.
As you might imagine, my promotional cycle is in full swing, so I thought a quick roundup was in order. Hit the deck, 'cause here come the bullets:
- Amazon's editors named CHILD ZERO one of May's best science fiction novels
- Canadian publication Everything Zoomer did 'em one better, calling it one of May's ten best works of fiction
- If you want a sneak peek at CHILD ZERO before you buy, Novel Suspects has you covered
- They also posted my proposed canon of biological thrillers, a subgenre whose roots extend far deeper than you might imagine
- If you're light on cash, pop over to Goodreads by 5/6 for a chance to win one of twenty-five CHILD ZERO hardcovers
- The latest issue of The Big Thrill features an interview with yours truly
- I've also got a ton of events lined up, both virtual and in-person, which you can read about here
- And last, but certainly not least, I present to you the greatest T-shirt in the history of humankind
So there you have it. All the news that's fit to print from the Land of Me... for now, anyway. Stay tuned, because I suspect there'll be a whole lot more to come.