Saturday, January 09, 2010

That's right, cobwebs: don't get comfy.

Just a quick followup post to say that apparently A Native Problem doesn't suck, because I've just gotten word from David Cranmer, Editor Extraordinaire, that it's going to appear in Beat to a Pulp's first-ever print anthology!

I can't tell you how psyched I am about this. For those keeping score, this is my first anthology publication, and I'll tell ya, it's a doozy. (For the record, I think it should be spelled "deusy", but whatever.) David's got great taste, and Beat to a Pulp is one of my favorite 'zines going. And man, what a lineup he's put together for this anthology! Randisi. Crider. Littlefield. Abbott. Reasoner. Not to mention the patron saint of modern pulp, Charles Freakin' Ardai. (I swear, I'd plunk down actual dollars American to read Ardai's grocery list. And yeah, I'm pretty sure that is his middle name.)

Jealous? No need to be! Turns out, there are still a few spots left to fill. So what're you waiting for? Write well, and write fast.