Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Stalker's Guide to Finding Chris at B'con 2017

At long last, Bouchercon 2017 is nearly upon us. From where I'm sitting, it looks to be a great one. For one thing, RED RIGHT HAND is up for the Anthony Award for Best Novel (and comes out in paperback the Tuesday before). For another, I've never been to Toronto, so I'm really looking forward to exploring (read: eating and drinking my way around) the city. And last, but certainly not least, it's been way too long since I got the chance to hang with my tribe.

Provided the Canadian authorities allow me to cross the border, here's where an enterprising stalker* might find me:

Friday, October 13**

Beautiful Brutality? Violence in Mysteries
w/Joe Clifford, E.C. Diskin, Amy Stuart, Sara Jayne Townsend, and Thomas Pluck (m)
8:30 to 9:30 AM
Sheraton C
(signing to follow)

Saturday, October 14

Best Novel: Meet Your Best Novel Anthony Nominees
w/Megan Abbott, Reed Farrel Coleman, Laura Lippman, Louise Penny, and Hank Phillippi Ryan (m)
10:00 to 11:00 AM
Grand Centre
(signing to follow)

Sunday, October 15

2017 Anthony Awards
11:45 AM to 1:00 PM
Grand Centre
(signing to follow)

And, as ever, I'm always*** happy to chat or sign books, so if you spot me and you'd like to introduce yourself, please feel free. See you in Toronto!

*Seriously, though, if you're stalking me, you should really set your sights a little higher
**Ooh, spooky
***Restrooms excluded****
****Unless you promise to vote for RED RIGHT HAND for the Anthony Award for Best Novel, at which point I'll happily engage in a brief, sink-side conversation*****
*****But for god's sake, wash your hands