Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Appearance: The Mystery in Gerritsen's Garden, 7/29

Would you like to spend a sunny summer Saturday in Maine's gorgeous midcoast region hobnobbing with some of the finest authors on the planet? I'm talking about such award-winning, bestselling scribes as Tess Gerritsen, Gayle Lynds, Douglas Preston, and Richard Russo, to name but a few. (For what it's worth, I'll be there too, along with my lovely and talented wife.)

What if I told you that Tess was hosting this shindig in her own stunning seaside garden?

Of course you'd like to come. Who wouldn't?

This once-in-a-lifetime event, which benefits the Maine Writers and Publishers Alliance (a terrific organization I'm delighted to support), takes place Saturday, July 29, and tickets are still available. Click through for more information (including a complete list of attending authors). I hope to see you there!