Saturday, February 25, 2017

Maine Crime Wave 2017


New Englanders: On Saturday, April 22, join me, Tess Gerritsen, Gayle Lynds, Maine Attorney General Janet Mills, and many more at Maine Crime Wave!

I'll be participating in a couple panel discussions (including one on querying that features agent Ann Collette) and leading a craft session on writing gripping scenes. The lovely and talented Katrina Niidas Holm (who, okay, I'm married to, but who also happens to review for Kirkus Reviews, Mystery Scene Magazine, and Publishers Weekly) will be moderating a discussion between Tess Gerritsen and her agent, Meg Ruley. And interested attendees will get the opportunity to read aloud two minutes of their own work! (I would've killed for an experience like that when I was starting out. And, as far as you know, did.)

That's a whole lot of awesome for one day. Don't miss out. Register now!