Friday, September 02, 2016

The Stalker's Guide to Finding Chris (and Kat!) at B'con 2016

Bouchercon is right around the corner, and by all accounts it's gonna be a crazy one for me. RED RIGHT HAND comes out two days before. THE KILLING KIND is up for an Anthony, a Barry, and a Macavity. My publisher is turning five. And, of course, it's being held in New Orleans.

So... where's an enterprising stalker to find me (and, more importantly, my lovely bride*)?

Friday, September 16

Signing
11:40 AM to 12:10 PM
Mystery Mike's Table
The Book Room

Panel
We Don't Need Another Hero: Author Thunderdome
Dana Cameron, Chris Holm, Catriona McPherson, Brad Parks, Lori Rader-Day, Johnny Shaw, Duane Swierczynski, F. Paul Wilson, and Bryan VanMeter (m)
2:00 to 2:50 PM
Mardi Gras D
(signing to follow)

Saturday, September 17

Panel
What Is And What Should Never Be: Ever-changing Trends In Genre Fiction
Frankie Bailey, CJ Box, Wendy Corsi Staub, Owen Laukkanen, Kelli Stanley, and Katrina Niidas Holm (m)
10:30 to 11:20 AM
Mardi Gras D
(okay, technically I'm not on this panel, but my wife is moderating, so I'll for damn sure be sitting front and center)

Panel
Bad To The Bone: Antiheroes
David Corbett, Rory Flynn, Ian Hamilton, Peter Spiegelman, David Swinson, and Chris Holm (m)
12:00 to 12:50 PM
Mardi Gras ABC
(signing to follow)

It's a safe bet you'll see me at the opening ceremonies (Thursday, September 15 from 6:30 to 9:00 PM) and the Anthony Awards (Friday, September 16 from 8:00 to 9:30 PM), too. And, as ever, I'm always** happy to chat, so if you'd like to say hello and/or get a book signed, please feel free. See you in New Orleans!

*But seriously, don't stalk said lovely bride
**Restrooms excluded from this offer—and lurking in my hotel room is strongly discouraged***
***Unless you bring pie****
****Or promise to vote for THE KILLING KIND for the Anthony Award for Best Novel*****
*****And also bring pie