Saturday, February 14, 2015

Other Portland, Here We Come!

Left Coast Crime is soon upon us! I, for one, can't wait. I'll admit, a goodly part of that is thanks to the brutal winter we New Englanders are suffering through, but hanging out in a cool city full of book-folk still rates.

If you're attending and would like to meet/stalk me and/or catch up, here's where I'll be:

Make Up Your Mind: Writing in More Than One Genre
Friday, 3/13 at 10:15AM in the Holladay Room
Chris Holm (Moderator)
D.J. Adamson
Heather Ames
S.G. Redling
Sheila Simonson

Pants on Fire: A Liars Panel
Saturday, 3/14 at 10:15AM in the Multnomah Room
Simon Wood (Moderator)
Chris Holm
Jess Lourey
Catriona McPherson
Johnny Shaw

And while I'm not participating in this panel, my lovely and talented wife is moderating, so you'll surely find me front-and-center:

Sweet & Lowdown: A Cozy/Noir Summit
Saturday, 3/14 at 11:30AM in the Oregon Room
Katrina Niidas Holm (Moderator)
Lou Berney
Hannah Dennison
Josh Stallings
Marty Wingate

You can see the full panel schedule here. And as ever, if you see me at the con and want to say hello, please feel free.