Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Maine Crime Wave


On Saturday, April 19, two of my favorite things on this planet will intersect: talking crime fic with crazy talented authors, and my adopted hometown of Portland, Maine.

The first annual Maine Crime Wave features appearances by Julia Spencer-Fleming, Paul Doiron, Tess Gerritsen, me, and many more! Fans and writers both will find a lot to love in this event, because there are panels and workshops galore. The full schedule can be found here. And if you'd like to read some early coverage courtesy of the Morning Sentinel, I've got you covered there, too.

Obviously, if you live in Southern Maine, this event's a can't miss. But for those of you from farther-flung locales who're on the fence about making the trip, let me say this: Portland is home to some of the best food and drink you'll ever find, and our working waterfront's a sight to see. The fact that you'd also get to hang with some luminaries of the crime-fic world makes this event too good to pass up. I hope to see you there!