Friday, December 27, 2013

Super Best

Another groggy holiday post, another set of best-of mentions! They're just the thing to shake me from my Christmas-cookie-induced stupor.

The first of them comes courtesy of Jen Forbus, who included the opening line of DEAD HARVEST among her Favorite First Lines of 2013!

Next up, Vanessa Delamare named THE BIG REAP one of her Top Five Books of 2013!

And finally, over at Snobbery, SJ and Heather teamed up to name THE BIG REAP one of two Super Best Books of 2013 (alongside Justin Robinson's CITY OF DEVILS)! What's more, they're giving away copies of THE BIG REAP and CITY OF DEVILS; all you have to do is leave a comment naming your best book(s) of 2013. So what are you waiting for?

Oh, I know what you're waiting for: me to remember my manners. Many thanks to Jen, Vanessa, SJ, and Heather for the kind words! Now go. Enter. Win.