Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bouchercon 2013 Schedule

With Bouchercon fast approaching, I thought I'd make it easy on any stalker-types making the trek to Albany by letting you know where you can find me. The way I see it, it saves you a whole lot of aimless lurking. Besides, I wound up on some kickass panels (mad props to Jon Jordan and Judy Bobalik for putting them together), so I say let's fill some seats. Hope to see y'all there! (Remember, stalkers: pie good, weapons bad.)

First up, my panels:

Stop In Nevada
If the IRS asks, it's research: places we've visited, people we've met, and boneheaded things we've tried all in the name of a story
Friday, 9/20 
Room 3
3:10-4:05 PM

Jen Forbus (Moderator)
Lou Berney
Alafair Burke
Dana Cameron
Sean Chercover
Chris F. Holm

***

Careless Talk
What you say can be used against you: interacting with fans on social media and otherwise
Saturday, 9/21
Room 2
3:10-4:05 PM

Chris F. Holm (Moderator)
Marcia Clark
Joseph Finder
Lee Goldberg
Matt Hilton
Lisa Lutz

Next up, the lovely wife's panels (because anyone who's been to one of these things knows we're, like, dangerously codependent, so I'll likely be in the front row, possibly with pom poms.*)

Temptation
How much romance is too much?
Thursday, 9/19
Room 4
2:40-3:35 PM

Katrina Niidas Holm (Moderator)
Laura Curtis
Linda Hall
Melinda Lee
Monette Michaels
Deborah Reardon

***

Don't Ask Me Why
My characters have a life of their own
Sunday, 9/22
Room 1
9:00-9:55 AM

Katrina Niidas Holm (Moderator)
Jessie Chandler
Jane Cleland
Sheila Connolly
Stephanie Jaye Evans
Julia Spencer-Fleming

*Pom poms depend upon Chris' level of intoxication.