Thursday, August 01, 2013

A brief transmission from the whiskeybunker...

So THE BIG REAP is out, and people are reading it. Which means I've retreated to the steel-reinforced fallout shelter buried deep beneath my backyard, where I will subsist entirely on ramen, whiskey, and the occasional nerve-induced crying jag until such time as the world decides I'm either brilliant, or a fraud, or possibly a brilliant fraud.

I am, however, dimly aware the world outside my whiskeybunker continues to spin on its axis. One bit of evidence for this fact is that the inimitable Scott Montgomery has gone live with his New Authors on Old Favorites feature on the MysteryPeople blog, in which I took part. The idea is, we writer-types pick a contemporary we'd like to see tackle a classic series character. To see my pick, click the link above. And while you're there, be sure to read Hilary Davidson's choice, as well!