Monday, January 28, 2013

Breakfast Links

This morning brought more choice links than Jimmy Dean. (Okay, one of 'em went up this weekend, and anyway, I'm pretty sure I recycled this joke from a prior post, but whatever; just go with me on this.) Here's what's new in the land of me:

DEAD HARVEST gets a rave from SF Book Reviews! Here's a taste: "It is a very fast paced novel, with plenty of action, superb characters, deception and mystery all the way through. I highly recommend Dead Harvest, and I’m looking forward to the next in what should be a superb series."

Book Chick City selects THE WRONG GOODBYE as one of their Top Five Books You Should Be Reading Right Now!

And last, but certainly not least, FEEDING KATE, a stellar anthology benefiting the Lupus Foundation that features a reprint of my short "The Well," is now available on Amazon! Check it out and help a good cause in the process.

No comments: