Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bouchercon 2012 Schedule

Well, fellow crime-types, Bouchercon is nearly upon us. I, for one, am crazy psyched. For those of you who might like to stalk me in the course of cavorting about the land of Cleve, my panel information is as follows:

Morally Challenged Heroes
Friday, October 5, 2012
2:45-3:35 PM
Whitehall Room

Panelists:
Lou Berney
Elizabeth Hand
Seth Harwood
Chris F. Holm
Wallace Stroby
Ali Karim (Moderator)

A fantastic group, to be sure, and a topic that's close to my withered, blackened heart. You can read the inimitable Mr. Karim's thoughts on our impending panel here. Oh, and I expect I'll be signing copies of DEAD HARVEST and THE WRONG GOODBYE afterward in the book room.

You'll also find me at the sure-to-be-fantastic panel on crime-solving writers, which is moderated by my lovely, talented wife. (I'll be the one trying in vain to start a wave whilst said lovely, talented wife glares adorably at me.)

Murder He/She Solved
Friday, October 5, 2012
9:00-9:50 AM
Ambassador Room

Panelists:
Robert Olen Butler
Joy Castro
Hilary Davidson
Hannah Dennison
Bruce DeSilva
Cathy Wiley
Katrina Niidas Holm (Moderator)

For those playing along at home, that's an Edgar, an Anthony, and a Pulitzer Award-winner, all on one panel! I may be biased, but I think it's gonna be a barn-burner. Hope to see y'all there.