Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More DH Love (Now with Auras!)

Some folks who see rainbows when they close their eyes do so on purpose, through the dubious miracle of modern recreational pharmaceuticals. I am not one of those folks. No, when I see rainbows with my eyes closed, it means something else entirely: namely, a migraine. Which is to say I'm typing this squinty-eyed and queasy, but the fact I'm upright is a tremendous improvement over this morning.

So forgive me for not getting all pull-quotey here, but two new reviews of DEAD HARVEST went up today: one from Vampires, Witches, and Demons, Oh My!, and the other courtesy of Micah, Please! Both seemed to really like it. Both contain exclamation points in their blog titles. Coincidence? I think not. Perhaps my tale appeals to such excitable folk as they.

Anyways, thanks to both for their kind reviews. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to retreat to a dark room and wait for the pretty, pretty colors to go away...