Monday, February 20, 2012

Guest Post and Glowing Review! (Now With BONUS THIRD THING!)

The news is coming fast and furious these days, so this morning's post is a twofer. (UPDATE: Make that a threefer! Like I said, fast and furious.)

First off, I awoke to a lovely review from Stephen West, who won an ARC of DEAD HARVEST in a Twitter contest not too far back. Here's a taste of what he had to say (click through to read the rest):

"Events come thick and fast, nothing is predictable, and the ride takes your breath away. In short, I loved it and I can’t wait to read the next one!"

Today also finds me over at Elizabeth A. White's blog, where I'm talking about Dante, DEAD HARVEST, and my conception of hell. Many thanks to Elizabeth for having me.

And (he hastily adds to the post, scant minutes after it went live) thirdly, Eric Beetner's talking DEAD HARVEST over at Criminal Element today! Pop on by and check it out!