Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Psst: want some awesome free wallpaper?

Folks have been pretty darn enthusiastic about the pulptastic covers for DEAD HARVEST (ahem, out February 28 in the US and March 1 worldwide) and THE WRONG GOODBYE (out November 2012). So I thought, what better way than to celebrate the holiday season than to help y'all deck the halls with boughs of awesome? (Where "the halls" is "your computer" and "boughs of awesome" are high-res details of my kickass Angry Robot cover art all cropped and suitable for wallpapering. I'll admit, my analogy needs work.)

Now, I'm no technical wizard. Nor am I technically a wizard, but that seems less germane to this conversation. Point is, I don't know how to do that thing where the little thumbnails serve as a link to the big honking pictures. So I'm just gonna post the big honking pictures. Sorry if I break the internet.

Anyways, here goes. Wallpaper away.

DEAD HARVEST, coming February 2012!

THE WRONG GOODBYE, coming November 2012!