Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dancing, et cetera.

Just wanted to pop in to say the gracious and talented Nigel Bird (seriously, his Beat on the Brat in the newest issue of Needle is flat-out fantastic) was kind (foolish?) enough to invite me to interview myself on his blog as part of his Dancing With Myself series. I have to say, I had a blast participating, even if the interviewer was kind of a dick. You can read the results here.

Also, according to David Cranmer's blog, our serial collaboration A Rip Through Time: The Dame, the Doctor, and the Device is a smash hit! Thanks to all who took the time to read it, with a special shout-out to those who commented (write this down: favorable comments make writers' days). Like you, I look forward to finding out what's in store for Rip, Ludwig, and company. More details on the e-book release as I have them...