Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Green

Way back in January, I mentioned a nasty little slug of noir I wrote called Green. I wrote Green at the request of Keith Rawson, one of the twisted minds behind Crimefactory Two: Electric Boogaloo. (Crimefactory Two: The Quickening? Crimefactory Part Deux? Or should I have gone with The Legend of Curly's Gold? Eh, no matter. Point is, they brought that mofo back from the dead, bigger, badder, and hungrier for brains than ever.)

Where was I? Oh, right. Green. Seems it's set to appear in Crimefactory #4, which should hit the Innertubes in August. So between that, Needle #2, and the upcoming Beat to a Pulp anthology (not to mention another little something I've got cooking that's not ready for mentioning just yet, except obliquely in a parenthetical digression), this is shaping up to be the Summer of Me. Which, if you've ever seen me at the beach, so pale I freakin' glow, may not be a good thing. (Hmm, was that out loud? Man, I've got to learn to filter...)