Monday, January 18, 2010

It's not easy being "Green".

Just finished my second short of the year, a nasty little slug of noir called Green. As in weed, money, envy, inexperience, and nausea, all of which manage to make an appearance. After really slogging to finish my last short, this one wrote quick, for which I'm grateful. Now it's out the door and wandering the scary, scary world (or rather, sitting in the inbox of the friend who requested it), so I'll let you know if and when it finds a home.

In other news, there is no other news. But hey, the new year's a little over two weeks old, and I've already got two new submissions. Not too shabby, that. Now all I've got to figure out if I'm tackling short #3, or if it's back to the book for me.

Man, I love it when the words keep coming. Best damn buzz there is...