Thursday, November 20, 2008

I never was good at math...

Damn. I had a vague notion that my 100th blog post was coming up, and I thought it'd be a good chance to do a whole big retrospective sort of deal, with links to some of my favorite posts, commentary about where I've been in the past two years as well as where I'm going, and some shout-outs to the friends I've made along the way. As it turns out, though, I already hit 100 with my last post.

Oh, and what kind of lame-ass 100th post is "Yay, words!" anyway? I mean seriously -- it sounds like something out of Up With People. (That's right, Mom and Dad, I said it. Don't think I don't know about your sordid singing, dancing past.)

Eh -- there's always 200. Or maybe I'll do a 102nd Post Spectacular, I don't know. One thing's for sure, though: whatever I do, it ain't gonna have the word "yay" in the title. I still have a little dignity.