Sunday, July 27, 2008

Turns out, I'm not so good at sleeping in.

So last Sunday, I put the finishing touches on Dead Harvest, and got it out the door. Since then, I'd spent the entire week daydreaming about staying in bed this weekend for as long as I damn well pleased; after all, it wasn't like I had any pressing reason to drag my ass out of bed and plant it in front of the computer, what with the book finished.

Yeah, the best laid plans...

Long story short, my official website (not to be confused with the literally zeroes of unauthorized fansites out there) has received a much-needed overhaul. It's a little prettier, a little classier, and it's been updated to reflect the completion of the new book. So if you aren't busy (and since you're reading this, it's a safe bet you aren't), go give it a gander. If anything ain't spelled right, let me know. Ditto broken links or lousy formatting.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to come up with something to work on next weekend.