Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Simple Reminder

Two posts in one day? Madness, I say! But with all the kerfluffle over the announcement of the Spinetingler Awards, I nearly forgot to mention that the Winter 2008 issue of Spinetingler, featuring my short story A Simple Kindness, is now available.

The Winter issue of Spinetingler was guest-edited by Jack Getze, so a shout-out to him for rescuing me from the slush pile. Jack's Big Numbers is as smart and funny a book as you're likely to read, so I suggest you check it out. And as always, props to Spinetingler Uber-Editor, Web-Mistress, and all-around lovely person Sandra Ruttan, without whom the Award-Winning Author could not pompously refer to himself in the third person. (Hmmm, I wonder how long the wife's gonna put up with that before it starts getting old.) Swing over to your nearest on-line bookseller and pre-order a dozen or so of her eagerly anticipated Dorchester debut today. You'll be glad you did.